Our services have grown to meet the requirements of a diverse 9 county area. As your needs change, our staff and services respond with customized care.
Our comprehensive programs and services include:
- Transitions Palliative Care for those who need an extra layer of support but are not ready for hospice care.
- Dedicated on-call team to meet unexpected patient and family needs after hours, weekends and holidays.
- Hospice House inpatient facility for symptom and pain management so there is no need for exhausting trips to the hospital.
- Home delivery of hospice-related medications, supplies and equipment.
- Home visits by physicians and nurse practitioners. We are happy to work in partnership with your medical team, a practice we have been doing for over 40 years.
- Pediatric palliative and hospice care.
- Specialized care for Veterans through our We Honor Vets program.
- Caregiver education, resources and respite care.
- Pet Therapy Program for patients and their loved ones.
- 13 months or more of bereavement care for families.